martes, 24 de junio de 2008

Sister Saviour


Can you feel it? Sister Savior. Drawing you into the club.
Sister Savior's, past behavior, has me falling in love

Hey-ey-ey-ey. Sister Savior Hey-ey-ey-ey
Catholic lover, why'd you leave me
For the good life?
At least our bad times, were ours!

Last night i had a dream, a warm field strawberries and cream,
a poor man wearing rusty mail with contentment plastered on his face
He was sipping from a bottle, on his forehead read the motto
"If I drink myself to death,
At least I'll know i had a good time"

One last late night, Sister Savior. Before its too late..

Hey-ey-ey-ey. Sister Savior Hey-ey-ey-ey
You know i love her,
Please belive me
This is the good life
And no more bad times could be ours

1 comentario:

Tomm dijo...

que buenos colores che!!!!:D:D